close
玫瑰上的雨珠和小貓的鬍鬚 | Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, |
亮晶晶的銅門把和暖烘烘的毛手套 |
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, |
棕色紙包裹綁上細繩子 | Brown paper packages tied up with strings— |
這些都是我喜愛的東西 | These are a few of my favourite things. |
奶油色的小馬和脆皮蘋果派 | Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, |
門鈴、雪橇鈴和丸子肉醬麵 | Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, |
月下的野雁展開寬闊的大翅膀 | Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings— |
這些都是我喜愛的東西 | These are a few of my favourite things. |
白衣少女繫上藍色緞帶 | Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, |
雪花片片飄上我的鼻頭和睫毛 | Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, |
銀冬大地融成春光煦煦 | Silver-white winters that melt into springs— |
這些都是我喜愛的東西 | These are few of my favourite things. |
被狗兒咬 | When the dog bites, |
被蜜蜂螫 | When the bee stings, |
當我心情不好 | When I'm feeling sad, |
只要想起我心所愛 | I simply remember my favourite things |
就覺得雨過天青! | And then I don't feel so bad! |
全站熱搜
留言列表