
| 玫瑰上的雨珠和小貓的鬍鬚 |
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, |
亮晶晶的銅門把和暖烘烘的毛手套
|
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, |
| 棕色紙包裹綁上細繩子 |
Brown paper packages tied up with strings— |
| 這些都是我喜愛的東西 |
These are a few of my favourite things. |
| 奶油色的小馬和脆皮蘋果派 |
Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, |
| 門鈴、雪橇鈴和丸子肉醬麵 |
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, |
| 月下的野雁展開寬闊的大翅膀 |
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings— |
| 這些都是我喜愛的東西 |
These are a few of my favourite things. |
| 白衣少女繫上藍色緞帶 |
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, |
| 雪花片片飄上我的鼻頭和睫毛 |
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, |
| 銀冬大地融成春光煦煦 |
Silver-white winters that melt into springs— |
| 這些都是我喜愛的東西 |
These are few of my favourite things. |
| 被狗兒咬 |
When the dog bites, |
| 被蜜蜂螫 |
When the bee stings, |
| 當我心情不好 |
When I'm feeling sad, |
| 只要想起我心所愛 |
I simply remember my favourite things |
| 就覺得雨過天青! |
And then I don't feel so bad! |
Raybaby 發表在
痞客邦
留言(0)
人氣(
3008
)
請先 登入 以發表留言。